GTA Young Workers Committee – Annual General Meeting (Hybrid, 26APR2023)
In-Person (90 Eglinton Ave East, Suite 608, Toronto, ON M4P 2Y3) *OR* Online (Zoom)
If you are a young worker in the GTA (i.e. 35 and younger), please join us virtually at our next GTA Young Workers Committee Annual General Meeting on April 26th at 6pm. You can attend in person at the PSAC Toronto Regional Office (90 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON M4P 2Y3 in the Large Boardroom), or virtually by signing up on Zoom by clicking this link.
We will hold elections for:
* The chairperson(s) shall be responsible for the affairs of the regional committee between meetings.
* The chairperson(s) will be responsible to liaise and provide reports to the REVP, regional council representative (if they are not the representative themselves) and the regional staff assigned to the committee after each meeting.
* The chairperson(s) will facilitate any meetings of the regional committee held during their term.
* The chairperson(s) will ensure that committee members are provided with information from the REVP, regional council representative or staff in a timely fashion.
* The chairperson(s) will be responsible for the agenda and the callout for agenda items in advance of the meeting date.
* The secretary shall be responsible for taking the minutes at all regular and special meetings which will be provided to the chair for approval and distribution at the next meeting.
* The minutes must be provided to the REVP, regional council representative and staff assigned within 30 days after the meeting.
* The treasurer shall provide up-to-date financial information for the committee to the chair and the rest of the committee at each meeting.
* The treasurer will prepare and present an annual financial report to the committee and submit it to the REVP, regional council representative and staff assigned to the committee.
* The treasurer will present an annual budget to be approved by the committee before it is presented to the regional council representative for approval.
Please RSVP to PSAC_Toronto_Mail@psac-afpc.com by April 24th. This way we will have enough refreshments if you come in person, or send you the connection details.
Hope to see you there,
GTA Young Workers Committee