The Ontario Federation of Labour (OFL) is seeking nominations from affiliates, local unions and labour councils for the upcoming OFL 14th Biennial Convention Awards:
· Bob Borch Human Rights Award,
· Cliff Pilkey Labour Activist Award,
· Olivia Chow Child Care Champion Award,
· OFL Cultural Award,
· Linda Jolley Lifetime Achievement Award for Health and Safety,
· OFL Young Workers’ Award, and
· The Prevention Link’s Disability Prevention Activist Award.
The nomination form and/or attachments should explain why the nominee is eligible based on the criteria stated in the application. Please include all of the nominee’s contact information.
All nominations must be made in writing and received at the Ontario Federation of Labour by October 15, 2017.