The Public Service Alliance of Canada will be holding an electronic vote for members of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to ratify the tentative agreement between PSAC and CFIA.
The voting period will open on January 22 and close February 22, 2018 at 12 p.m.
Meetings will be held by webinar for all members, in addition to face-to-face meetings organized in some regions. More information about meeting dates and locations in your area will be posted shortly. As per Regulation 15 of the PSAC Constitution, all members must attend a meeting – either by webinar or in-person – in order to cast a vote.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR WEBINARS:
When you register for a webinar, you will be sent a confirmation email with the option to either log in on your computer, tablet or phone, or you can call the toll-free number provided in the email to participate by phone.
For Ontario, here is the schedule of Webinars (register by clicking on the link for the meeting you choose):
- Feb 5, 2018 12:00 PM EST
- Feb 5, 2018 5:00 PM EST
- Feb 5, 2018 7:00 PM EST
- Feb 7, 2018 12:00 PM EST
- Feb 7, 2018 5:00 PM EST
- Feb 7, 2018 7:00 PM EST
- Feb 12, 2018 12:00 PM EST
- Feb 12, 2018 5:00 PM EST
- Feb 12, 2018 7:00 PM EST
Face to Face Meetings:
- 11:00 AM EST Saturday February 3, 2018 Location: Katz Deli, 3000 Dufferin Street, Toronto
- 6:30 PM EST Thursday February 8, 2018 Location: Super 8 Hotel, 11 Windward Drive, Grimsby
- 12:00 PM EST Tuesday February 13, 2018 Location: Northway Family Restaurant, 205 N. Front St, Belleville
- 5:30 PM EST Thursday February 15, 2018 Location: Royal Canadian Legion, 57 Watson Pky S, Guelph (Please note registration starts at 5:00 PM EST)
Please see details of the collective agreement on the national PSAC site.