Thunder Bay & NW ON Region Area Council Meeting Minutes of May 3, 2017

Thunder Bay & NW ON Area Council
Meeting Minutes of May 3rd, 2017
Thunder Bay Regional Office

Date: May 3rd, 2017
Roll Call of Officers: Northwestern Ontario Area Council
President Peter Cloidt UNE 00383
V Pres Tony Crupi UTE 00020
Treasurer Kevin Lundstrom UHEW 00035
Secretary Rita Lemick UHEW 00009

Attending: Andrew Wiersema CIU Local 26

Guests: Sandra Goodick PSAC Regional Representative

Call to order: 5:35
Adopt agenda: This was a special planning meeting for AGM
Minutes: from April 12th, 2017 passed. Motion: Peter, Seconded: Tony
1)Treasurer’s Report and 2) Regional Representative’s Report: : Kevin and Sandra provided updated information going into AGM.
AGM at Slovak Legion. Logistics, details discussed and planned for May 15th.

New Business:
DLC Affiliation: $122 cost. Kevin will issue cheque and bring to AGM. Sandra will circulate information on DLC next meeting. 3rd Thursday of every month.
National Aboriginal Day June21st: at Marina. AC has not received any information to date. Typically, we set up a table and tent. Sandra will notify if we hear something.
ThunderPride: beginning of June 7th approx. June 10th. Sandra will follow-up with information.
PSAC Regional Convention May 25th to 28th: we are all going. Awaiting delegate assistance coming around May 1st.
Labour Day: Sandra won’t be here on Labour Day. President will lead this activity. Kevin will look into freezer costs.
Standing item correspondence: none received.
Adjourned: 7 pm

Our Organization: