Members of the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) and other federal public service unions are uniting on March 19th across Canada to call on the government to create healthier workplaces and better public services for all Canadians.
WHAT: Rally for Healthy Workplaces
WHEN: March 19, 2015 at 12pm
- Federal Building 19 Lisgar St. - Sudbury
- Canada Center 107 Shirrif Ave. - North Bay
- Municipal Building 225 Holditch St. - Sturgeon Falls
- Judy LaMarsh Federal Building 65 William St South - Chatham
- Federal Building 4900 Yonge St. (East Courtyard, corner of Elmhurst and Yonge St.) - Toronto
- Hamilton - Corner of King and Bay
- CFB Borden (Angus Entrance) – Barrie (Members gathering from 6:30am - 8:00am and then again at same location from 11:30am - 1:00pm)
Currently, members of all 18 federal public service unions are in bargaining and are working together to achieve a fair deal. Federal budget cuts and departmental freezes since 2006, along with layoffs, slashing of services and regressive workplace changes have led to low morale and an unhealthy work environment.