London – On Thursday, September 3, 2015, the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) London Area Council will hold its annual Labour Day BBQ.
This year’s theme will be focused on making sure our members “Get out and Vote”.
When: Thursday, September 3, 2015
Time: 12 pm (noon) – 1:15 pm
Where: 451 Talbot Street (Courtyard)
The event draws hundreds of public sector workers, who will be able to ask their political representatives how they will improve public services for Canadians.
Joining the festivities this year will be:
- New Democratic Party MP Irene Mathyssen
- Conservative MP Ed Holder
- New Democratic Party MP Candidate Matthew Rowlings
- Liberal MP Candidate Kate Young
- New Democratic Party MPP Peggy Sattler
- New Democratic Party MPP Teresa Armstrong
For more information please contact Lino Vieira (email@example.com) 416-577-0238.